Student Work Permits

Kevin Arias Updated by Kevin Arias

Student Work Permits — During the school year, BPS students and Charter School students should go to their school's main office for a work permit. When school is not in session, students may visit the main Guidance Office at 445 Warren Street (adjacent to Boston Latin Academy), or any Welcome Center. Private and parochial students may also visit the main Guidance Office or a Welcome Center for a permit. Students must bring their completed Employment Permit Application for 14 through 17 years old and any documents required by the permit application.

How did we do?

Student Passwords: How to reset (for 1st time users)